UK delivery by close of business next working day
Parcelforce express24 offers UK-wide delivery by close of play the next working day for items weighing up to 30kg. A range of collection, drop-off and delivery options offer value and convenience. For peace of mind, parcels are fully tracked and signed for as standard.
At a Glance
- UK-wide delivery by close of business next working day
- Convenient collection, drop-off and delivery options
- Guaranteed, fully tracked, with signature on delivery
What can you send?
With express24, you can send individual parcels weighing up to 30kg. Parcels can be up to 1.5 metres in length, and the length and girth combined should not exceed 3 metres.
Need a package to be delivered over the weekend? Parcelforce express24 offers Saturday delivery to the majority of UK destinations for an additional fee of £7.50 plus VAT per consignment.
Sunday delivery is available to Parcelforce Worldwide account customers and at the Post Office®.
We’ll give you a 50% refund if your parcel doesn’t arrive on time
How much will it cost?
The price you pay varies depending on the collection and delivery options you select for your parcel. You can calculate the price for express24
Save money with flexible collection, drop-off and delivery options
We’re happy to collect your item from your door and deliver it to your customer’s address. But discounts are available if you book online and drop off your parcel, or select for your recipient to pick it up.
Compared to our full prices, you can take advantage of the following online discounts if you choose one of our convenience options, with a minimum of:
- £1 off if you drop your parcel off at one of 10,500 local Post Office® branches.
- £1.50 off if you drop your parcel off at one of our 54 Parcelforce Worldwide depots.
- £1 off if you choose for your recipient to pick up their parcel from a Post Office® branch.
- £1.50 off if you choose for your recipient to pick up their parcel from one of our Parcelforce Worldwide depots.
Tracking and proof of delivery
Follow your parcel’s progress from start to finish with online tracking and signature on delivery.
Is there compensation for loss, damage, or delay?
Delivery time is guaranteed. If your parcel doesn’t arrive by close of business next working day, we’ll refund 50% of the delivery cost.
There’s also £100 of compensation included to protect against loss or damage, which can be increased up to the value of £2,500.
Anything else you need to know?
Got a question or need some help with a Parcelforce Worldwide service?