How to arrange a parcel collection
- Buy postage with Click & Drop.
- Select the items you wish to send and input the recipient and sender details.
- Once the items are in your basket, select the “Arrange collection” option.
- You can then add the collection details, select the day of your collection and proceed to checkout as normal.
- Print your label yourself at home and affix to your parcel, ready for collection.
Already have your label? Book a collection for your item or for a return here. You will need to know your tracking number, you can find this on the label.
Parcel Collect is also available via the Royal Mail App.
Looking for a collection for more than 5 items?
* Free collection of up to 5 items a day per collection point, when purchased via royalmail.com or the Royal Mail App between 00:01 on 29.03.2021 until 23:59 on 30.05.21. End date is subject to change. Promotion does not apply to customers with an OBA business account.
Do you need a next day guaranteed delivery? If so, please continue to take your item to a Post Office® and ask for Special Delivery Guaranteed. We add a working day to our aims and guarantees with Parcel Collect as we collect at the same time as making our regular deliveries.
Do you want to post a Special Delivery Guaranteed item but don’t need it to be guaranteed for the next working day? You can book a collection; we’ll still take care of your items and deliver them as safely as we usually do, we just add a working day to the guarantee so they’ll be guaranteed to be delivered within two working days (exceptions apply).
What label do I use?
Ensure your item has a postage label affixed that you have purchased or received as a Returns label which is not the QR code.
Arranging collection for a return?
When booking your collection for a return item, the reference number must be from the label containing the retailers return address, otherwise we can’t accept your item.
Returning a COVID-19 home test kit?
We’re sorry but our Parcel Collect service can’t be used to return COVID-19 home test kits. If you book a collection using Parcel Collect and attempt to hand a COVID-19 home test to us, we will refuse to accept it and you won’t be entitled to a refund.
If you’ve been sent a COVID-19 home test from HM Government please follow the instructions you received with your home test kit. If your test isn’t from HM Government, then please make sure you follow the instructions you received and apply the purple address label before posting your completed test in your nearest Priority Postbox.
Find out more about returning COVID-19 home tests.
Can I arrange a parcel collection with the Royal Mail App?
Yes, you can arrange a collection with our Parcel Collect service with the Royal Mail App. Visit royalmail.com/downloadapp, and select “Book a parcel collection” on the app home screen.