We've moved Online Mail Supplies so it's now part of the Royal Mail Shop.
If you're a Royal Mail business customer and want to order mail supplies, please apply for access here.
Before you can apply please make sure:
- You're registered on royalmail.com.
- You're a Click & Drop customer, Franking & Metering customer, or a Business Account holder.
If you're a registered business customer and you've already got access, you can go straight to the Shop, log in, and start ordering supplies.
How to apply for access
To order our mail supplies online for the first time, you'll need to
- Register on the Royal Mail website. Please note, this is separate to OBA.
- Then complete our application form for access to Online Mail Supplies
- We'll review your application and let you know if you're eligible, this can take up to 48 hours. If you are, we'll email you and you can then order mail supplies from the Royal Mail shop.
Please note: These mail supplies are only available for your business address within the UK.
Online Mail Supplies
When you're getting your mail ready to send out with Royal Mail, you'll need supplies like mail bags and labels. It's easy to order them online and we'll deliver them to you for free.
- Easy reordering - just save your order to use again later
- We'll email to confirm your order and despatch day
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Order before noon
for fastest delivery
Examples of what you can order
- Labels such as:
Tracked 24/48 bag labels
- Customer collection receipts
- Despatch books
- Mail bags
- Plastic mailbag ties
Everyday business stationery such as stamps, envelopes, bubble wrap and tape can be bought from our shop.