We've moved our Online Mail Supplies so it's now part of the Royal Mail Shop.
If you're a registered Business customer you can go straight to the Shop and, if you're logged in, start ordering supplies.
If you don’t have access to Online Mail Supplies but are a Click & Drop customer, Franking & Metering customer or Business Account holder, then please apply for access here.
Onine Mail Supplies
When you're getting your mail ready to send out with Royal Mail, you'll need supplies like mail bags and labels.
It's easy to order them online and we'll deliver them to you for free.
First time orders
To order our mail supplies online for the first time, you'll need to
- Register on the Royal Mail website
- Then complete our application form for access to Online Mail Supplies
- We'll review your application and let you know if you're eligible. If you are, you'll then be able to order mail supplies from the Royal Mail shop
Please note: These mail supplies are only available for your business address within the UK.
- Easy reordering - just save your order to use again later
- We'll email to confirm your order and despatch day
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Order before noon
for fastest delivery
Examples of what you can order
- Labels such as:
Tracked 24/48 bag labels
Despatch Manager Online thermal labels roll
- Customer collection receipts
- Despatch books
- Mail bags
- Plastic mailbag ties
Everyday business stationery such as stamps, envelopes, bubble wrap and tape can be bought from our shop.