Terms and Conditions
‘Royal Mail App Research’ Prize Draw
Royal Mail Group Ltd (“RMG” or the “Promoter”) is offering you the opportunity to win a £50 Amazon Gift Voucher (the “Prize Draw”). Please read the below Terms and Conditions in relation to the Prize Draw. In entering the Prize Draw you will be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- The Prize Draw is open to UK residents aged 18 and over.
- The Prize Draw is not open to employees or agencies of RMG, their group companies or family members, or anyone else professionally connected to the Prize Draw.
- To be automatically entered into the Prize Draw you must complete one of the surveys, which are available and provide your email address between 12:00 on 22 January 2020 and 23:59 on 29 February 2020 (the “Prize Draw Period”).
- Entries received outside of the Prize Draw Period will not be accepted and you will not be entered into the Prize Draw.
- Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. No purchase is necessary.
- There will be one winner. The winner will be chosen at random on or before 3 March 2020 by a randomised computer process from all valid entries correctly submitted in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and which are received within the Prize Draw Period.
- The winner will be the first valid entry drawn.
- The winner will receive a £50 Amazon Gift Voucher (the "Prize"). The Prize will be posted to the email address provided by the winner when entering the Prize Draw.
- The winner will comply with all conditions of the gift voucher including the Amazon Gift Voucher terms and conditions as stated at here. RMG accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the Prize that are not expressly included in the Prize.
- The winner will be notified by RMG by email on or before 6 March 2020 and given details of how to claim their Prize. The winner will have 14 days from the date of being notified to accept their Prize.
- If the winner does not respond to RMG within 14 days of notification from RMG of their win, then the winner shall forfeit their Prize and RMG shall be entitled to award the Prize to an alternative winner in accordance with the process described in paragraph 6 above.
- The Prize will be sent to the winner's email address within 4 business days of the winner confirming their acceptance of the Prize.
- The Prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and not redeemable for cash or any other prize.
- The Prize is subject to availability. RMG reserves the right to substitute the Prize with an alternative prize of same or higher value in the event that the original Prize offered is not available.
- Subject to paragraph 15 and without prejudice to the Promoter's data protection obligations under relevant law, the Promoter shall make available upon receipt of a written request to email@example.com the winner's surname and county (or city) and the winning entry.
- Entrants to the Prize Draw can, at any time (including at or before the time of entry) by writing to App Support, MP2 185 Farringdon Road, London, EC1A 1BB object to all or some of their personal information being made available in accordance with paragraph 16. However, the Promoter shall provide the information set out in paragraph 16 to competent authorities upon request from such competent authorities (including the Advertising Standards Authority).
- RMG reserves the right at any time to void, modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its reasonable control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of RMG in all matters relating to the Prize Draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- RMG shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations relating to this Prize Draw where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, mechanical issues, diversion of aircraft or other operational incidents, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- RMG accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the Prize. RMG further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of RMG under law for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence.
- The Prize Draw and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Promoter: Royal Mail Group Limited of 185 Farringdon Road, London, EC1A 1AA