Inaccurate data costs you time, money and customers
- Enhance your address details with the latest PAF address information
- Get new addresses for home movers where available
- Reduce waste by removing “goneaways” and duplicates
- Remove “opt outs” to comply with GDPR
- Avoid causing distress and prevent fraud by identifying deceased records
What can data cleansing do for your business?
Choose your bespoke package:
For over 15 years, we’ve been maintaining the National Change of Address (NCOA®) and Royal Mail Postcode Address File (PAF®). Welcome to our industry-leading data hygiene services.
Request a free customer data quality audit, and we’ll provide a report on the quality of your data. You can then choose whether to proceed with a full data cleanse.
Four steps to cleaner data:
- Discuss your needs with our Data Specialists and they will recommend the best services for you
- Send your data to us via a secure data-transfer portal
- We will run a free data audit summarising the address quality, number of movers with a new address, and number of deceased records in your file
- Let us know you are happy for us to go ahead and we will send you a full report