To order Business Mail, call our Business Mail team
All businesses need to communicate with customers, and mail is one way to get important messages to them. Business Mail such as bills, invoices, appointments, customer service updates and administrative information create added value for businesses and their customers. It significantly boosts customer experience which has a positive impact on an organisation’s bottom line.
Why Royal Mail for Business Mail?
- Discounts based on quantity, address accuracy, and sorting
- Flexible options for ways to prepare and present your mail
- Manage it all through your Online Business Account (OBA)
Maximum letter sizes
Up to 240mm x 165mm x 5mm
Up to 100g
Up to 353mm x 250mm x 25mm
Up to 750g
Large letter if machine-readable
Up to 345mm x 245mm 10mm
Up to 750g
Business Mail prices
Retail Letters price guidepdf, 2.75 MB
Business Mail discounts
You can save up to 3p per letter by using our barcoded services.
You can use the new barcoded products if:
- You send your customers letters and large letters that we sort on your behalf
- You currently use our standard Business Mail product (code: STL), our Advertising Mail product (code: CLN) and/or 1C & 2C Account Mail product (code: BPL)
- You hold or set up an account with us
- You send non-fulfilment items via your account
Benefit from discounts based on the quantity of mail you send. You only need to meet the minimum threshold, starting at just 250 for machine-readable unsorted letters.
A guide to using mail more sustainably
From targeting and design through to recycling, learn about the steps you need to help you create more sustainable mail campaigns
Help and technical information
Product documentation and downloads
Royal Mail Business Mail Summarypdf, 157.73 KB
Business Mail User Guidepdf, 706.72 KB
Account Barcode Unsorted User Guidepdf, 1.42 MB
Specific Terms for Marketingpdf, 141.97 KB
Business Mail permitted items guidancepdf, 136.12 KB
Create, print and send mail from anywhere with Hybrid Mail
Specialist mail services for publishers
Benefits of mail and research
Mail is memorable and trustworthy, and it makes your customers feel valued. Read our research report written in collaboration with Customer Experience experts Accenture to see how Business Mail can work harder for you.
*JICMAIL, Kantar TNS, Q2 2017 - Q1 2018.
Sources: Marketreach and Accenture report, Customer Mail The Physical Connection that Transforms Customer Experience, 2022.