With our new Account Mail products, you can save around two pence per item – compared to our standard products – simply by printing a unique barcode on your envelopes. You’ll be eligible for Account Mail if:
• you send your customers letters and large letters that we sort on your behalf
• you currently use our standard Business mail product (code: STL), our Advertising Mail product (code: CLN) and/or 1C & 2C Account Mail product (code: BPL)
• you hold or set up an account with us
Start using Account Mail in three easy steps
- Register your interest by logging in to your account or registering a new account. For a smooth registration, ensure you’re registered as a business user and that the email address you use to register and access your account are the same. For multiple accounts, provide all account numbers and a unique email address for each account. Each email address must be connected to a different registered business user.
- Download the artwork for your new barcode. We’ll send you details of how to access your artwork. You’ll be able to download it in one of two formats, depending on how you intend to print the barcodes.
- Print your new barcode on all of your envelopes. The barcodes need to be printed to a good standard so our machines can read them. This is vital in order for you save money and look professional.
Posting using your new Account Mail products
It’s important to remember to do the following every time you post:
- open and close a sales order on the same day.
- select the correct UN product code when completing your sales order.
- accurately declare on your sales order how many items you’re sending.
- print your unique, static barcode on your envelopes.
Posting using Advanced products
If you use our Business Mail Advanced and Advertising Mail Advanced products, you’ve been printing a barcode on your envelopes for some time.
You can continue to use your existing barcode design or switch to the new, neater design, it’s entirely your choice. You will, however, need to use the new UN product codes on your sales order from now on.
We’re here to help
If you have any questions about the new products or how to take advantage of them then please take a look at our helpful Q&As and our User Guide in the first instance. For more specific queries, speak to your usual sales contact or get in touch with our dedicated team. Simply drop us an email and a member of the team will contact you as soon as they can.