We’ll soon be withdrawing some of our current letter products and replacing them with the new Account Mail barcoded products
These are our standard account products for business mail and advertising mail letters and large letters. The good news is that you can move over to the new products today, to ensure you can still access these products after the replacement date. By moving onto the barcoded versions, you will also benefit from saving around 2 pence per item – compared to our standard products – simply by printing a unique barcode on to your envelopes.
Why are we making these changes?
- Adding barcodes improves our operational efficiency, so we can pass the cost savings on to our customers
- Barcodes also allow us to have greater transparency of items through our network for tracking purposes
You’ll be eligible for Account Mail if:
• you send your customers letters and large letters that we sort on your behalf
• you currently use our standard Business mail product (code: STL), our Advertising Mail product (code: CLN) and/or 1C & 2C Account Mail product (code: BPL)
• you hold or set up an account with us
Register your interest by logging in to your account or registering a new account today. Please ensure you’re registered as a business user and the email address you use to register and access your account are the same.
Posting using Advanced products
If you use our Business Mail Advanced and Advertising Mail Advanced products, you’ve been printing a barcode on your envelopes for some time.
You can continue to use your existing barcode design or switch to the new, neater design, it’s entirely your choice. You will, however, need to use the new UN product codes on your sales order from now on.
We’re here to help
If you have any questions about the new products, please look at our helpful Q&As and our User Guide. Check out the benefits of the cost saving and, to know how to avoid additional fees, please see our top tips.
For more specific queries, speak to your usual sales contact or drop us an email and a member of the team will contact you as soon as they can.