Click & Drop
The quick and easy way to buy your postage online
Whether you're sending a few items every now and again from home, or hundreds each week from your warehouse, our three different Click & Drop options will save you money and time.
At a Glance
- Use guest checkout or register, then drop off your parcels yourself
- Register with a Royal Mail Business Account and receive further discounts and collection options
- Save money with lower online prices available through all three Click & Drop options
Option 1: Guest checkout for one-off postage
If you’re sending a few parcels or letters you can get your postage in no time. With no need to register and easy payment options, you’re ready to go in just a couple of clicks.
- Save money with lower online prices
- No minimum order value, so you'll benefit from lower prices no matter how much you spend
- Quick checkout – pay with debit/credit card or Paypal
- Flexible and convenient with a range of drop off points – postboxes, Royal Mail Delivery Office/Customer Service Points and Post Office® branches
- No printer? No problem – simply take your purchase email to your local Delivery Office/Customer Service Point and we'll print your label for you
Option 2: Register to buy postage regularly
By registering you get all the features of the guest checkout option and more. Plus you'll benefit from all our latest services, like our new fully tracked service, which gives you extra peace of mind.
- Save money with access to lower prices
- Automatically upload online sales orders direct from marketplaces
- Quick checkout – pay with debit/credit card or PayPal
- Convenient range of drop off points – postboxes, Royal Mail Delivery Office/Customer Service Points and Post Office® branches
Option 3: Register with a Royal Mail Business Account and receive further discounts
Registering with a Business Account is perfect for customers who despatch over 20 parcels a week. Not only will you receive further discounts on your parcel services and the option to sign up for a collection, but you'll also benefit from a range of additional shipping features within Click & Drop.
- Scale up your despatch with the option to add your account to up to 18 workstations
- Save time with automatic printing of labels, so printing goes on in the background while you focus on other important tasks
- Save time by setting up an automatic upload of your order files
- Speed up despatch by directly connecting your marketplace seller accounts to pull your orders through ready for despatch
- Create automatic shipping rules for the range of items you send
- Save time inputting data separately into OBA – Click & Drop integrates automatically with OBA to streamline your billing process
The latest features available with Click & Drop include:
- Keep an eye on your expenditure and see how much you've spent on postage each day
- Speed up your processes with automatic uploading of barcodes and tracking numbers to your online stores
- Offer your customers a great delivery experience – orders made by a customer at different times on the same day will be combined into a single parcel
- Automate the processing of your electronic customs details for items sent internationally