What is Bespoke Shipping?
Can’t find a shipping solution to suit your needs? Then, develop something new. Bespoke Shipping allows you to integrate your internal ordering and warehousing systems with a shipping solution specific to you. This means you can create labels with both your processes and Royal Mail specifications in mind.
You'll need to be a tech-savvy business with IT development in-house - and sending at least 3,000 items a day.
You'll need to self-fund development, but we'll work with you to achieve the solution you want.
Our specifications will help you to create approved label designs and other necessary documentation.
At a glance
- Access it with a Royal Mail Business Account
- Self-fund your development costs with your in-house IT team
- Own the end-to-end development
- Scale up as large as you need
- Integrate with as many delivery options as you like
- For businesses sending at least 3,000 items a day