What is API Shipping?
API stands for Application Programming Interface and it acts as a gateway between various types of Cloud hardware, software and platforms. This means that you can link up to our systems in Royal Mail without compromising whatever technology you already have in place. It’s the perfect shipping solution for tech-savvy businesses sending more than 100 items a day.
Is it the right choice for you?
At a glance
- Available with a Royal Mail Business Account
- Flexible to your despatch needs
- 24-hour self-service access, 7 days a week
- Fast and responsive system
- Suitable for tech-savvy businesses sending more than 100 items a day
Our API Shipping solution gives you fast response times to API calls and an improved audit logging process – so customer journeys can be monitored.
Plus, you can scale up your despatch easily, adding more workstations across multiple locations to your account.
- Update shipment details easily
- Cancel shipments easily
- Ensure you’re billed correctly
- Include CN23 documentation for international shipments
- Combine API Shipping and our web-based Pro Shipping solution, or mix the interfaces to suit your workflow
- Download a range of label formats to suit your different parcel types