TIS Business Mail Incentive
A checklist of what you'll need before you start your application:
1. Applicant details
• Company name (as registered with Companies House)
• Contact details (including email address)
• Details of any agent that is managing your application (optional)
2. Royal Mail Account Numbers
If you have postage accounts in your own name that are used when posting Business Mail, you will need to provide full details.
3. Access Operator and UCID details
Only required if you post through Royal Mail Wholesale.
4. Mailmark Supply Chain ID (SCID)
You must use Mailmark for this incentive and the customer must be the mail originator in any SCID linked to this application.
5. Full details of your planned test and how it will be measured
6. Forecast test volume
• Format – Standard postcards are not supported please see Machinable Postcard & One Piece Mailer Specification for eligible postcards
• Weight band
Please note: You will be unable to submit this application if the start date is within 10 working days.