Delivery Office Finder API
Help your customers find their local UK delivery office
Make collecting missed deliveries that much simpler. Integrate the Delivery Office Finder API into your systems to give your staff and customers quick access to details of their dedicated delivery office. Information returned by the API includes details of disabled facilities, car parking, and opening times.
At a Glance
- Obtain the address of the dedicated delivery office for any UK postcode
- Provide up-to-date opening times, including seasonal changes
- Show information on car parking and disabled facilities
- Integrate it simply into your current system
- Available in REST format
What is an API?
An Application Program Interface (API) is a standardised way for different software applications to communicate. The API determines how software components interact, and data is passed between systems, making integration straightforward. Our business APIs give your systems a direct line to Royal Mail’s so you can streamline your operations, saving you time and money, and providing your customers with a better service.
How to integrate the Delivery Office Finder API
1. Sign up on the API (Developer) Portal.
2. Register your application.
3. Request approval.
4. Test your integration in our sandboxed onboarding environment.
5. Use the Delivery Office Finder through your system.
If you have an existing API account and have already registered your application, you will only need to complete steps 3-5 for every additional API you wish to integrate.
Are there any limitations?
- You’ll need an IT team with previous experience of integrating REST based web services.
- We can’t cover any implementation costs, but the Delivery Office Finder API itself is free.