The address lookup and validation tool from Royal Mail
Find and validate the right address at the point of capture to eliminate the mistakes caused by manual entry.
At a Glance
- Build a clean database from the start with up-to-date addresses
- Reduce the costs of failed deliveries and unnecessary customer support
- Improve customer experience for fewer abandoned check-outs and incomplete forms
- Make sure marketing hits its target
How AddressNow Capture works
Easily integrate the AddressNow Capture lookup tool into your website, app or customer systems to start benefiting from address validation. Using the most up-to-date information from Royal Mail’s Postcode Address Finder (PAF), you’ll get the right address every time and a reliable database for the future.
- Just start typing and AddressNow Capture will begin predicting the most relevant addresses
- Search using any part of the address, not just the postcode
- Validated against our extensive address database, updated daily
- Supports any device and any browser
Save time and money
With AddressNow Capture, you’ll use 80% fewer keystrokes to find the right address, so you and your employees spend less time searching for, capturing and validating customer addresses. That means more time to give customers a great service.
And by getting accurate addresses first time, you can reduce the cost and hassle of failed deliveries, marketing missing its target and customer complaints.
A better customer experience
AddressNow Capture eliminates the hassle and mistakes of manual entry, helping your customers find their correct address quickly and easily.
The result is more successful registrations and fewer abandoned shopping baskets. It also makes it more likely that you’ll capture addresses accurately, so you can contact the right customers and build lasting relationships.
Get started for free
It’s quick and simple to get AddressNow Capture up and running in your system. Try our 30-day free trial with our step-by-step guide to get you started.
*Calls may be recorded and monitored for training and compliance purposes. Calls cost 5p per minute plus your telephone company's network access charge.