Do you want to offer your customers click and collect options? Reduce instances of failed delivery and increase customer satisfaction by having parcels delivered directly to a local Post Office® for your customers to collect at their convenience.
- Customers can collect parcels from over 10,500 Post Office® branches, with some offering extended opening hours in the evening and weekends, including Sundays
- SMS/ email notification (free of charge)
- Online Royal Mail parcel tracking
- Local Collect® is an alternative delivery option offered with our Royal Mail Tracked 24™, Royal Mail Tracked 48™ and Special Delivery Guaranteed™ products.
- Now your customers don't need to wait at home for a parcel delivery. Online shoppers can choose to have their items delivered to one of 10,500 local Post Office® branches, improving choice, convenience and satisfaction.
- The service is designed to be offered through your own website, providing access to a dynamic database of Post Office® branches. Your customers will be able to search for their local branches and select the most convenient one at the point of purchase.
- Many Post Office branches offer extensive opening times – early mornings, evenings and weekends, including Sundays. Opening times for each branch is provided when a customer searches for a Post Office, enabling them to choose the best option for their needs.
* Delivery Matters research conducted independently by Hall & Partners, 2013
Need to set up an account?
If you don’t already have one, you can contact our Business Centre on 08457 950 950.
Many of our customers have Account Managers
If your business has a Royal Mail Account Manager, contact yours and find out more about Royal Mail Local Collect®
Already have an account?
If you already have an account, contact a member of our business team on 08457 950 950.
- How do I find out which Post Office® branches offer Local Collect®?
- Do I need to apply additional labels to the parcel?
- What areas of the UK do not offer Local Collect®?
- How will your customers know when their items are ready for collection?
- What other services can I use Royal Mail Local Collect® with?
Search help for more answers...
How do I find out which Post Office® branches offer Local Collect®?
You will be provided with API (Application Programme Interface) specification to help you develop the connection to the Post Office® database.Back to top
Do I need to apply additional labels to the parcel?
No. When used with Royal Mail Tracked services and Special Delivery Guaranteed™ you will be provided with label and manifest specifications that also include how to label and identify Local Collect® parcels.
If you are an existing user of Royal Mail Tracked 24™, Royal Mail Tracked 48™ and Special Delivery Guaranteed™ services you will be required to make some changes to label designs and manifest.Back to top
What areas of the UK do not offer Local Collect®?
The service is available to 10,500 Post Office® branches across the UK. It cannot be used for deliveries to the Isle of Man and the Channel Islands.Back to top
How will your customers know when their items are ready for collection?
Once items are delivered to the Post Office® this will trigger an event that will send out an SMS/email to your customers letting them know that their items are ready for collection.Back to top
What other services can I use Royal Mail Local Collect® with?
Royal Mail Local Collect® is designed to be used with Royal Mail Tracked 24™, Royal Mail Tracked 48™ and Special Delivery Guaranteed™.Back to top
Integrating your own solution
One small price.
Find out more about our
wide and deep options -
available from only £2.60.
We can bring your mail from your old address to your new address.