Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed®
Guaranteed next day parcel delivery
When it's simply got to be there, Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed® offers timed delivery by 9am or 1pm next day with inclusive tracking and signature on delivery. Saturday delivery is available for an additional charge.
At a Glance
- Guaranteed delivery by 9am or 1pm next working day
- Online tracking and signature on delivery included
- Money-back guarantee and inclusive compensation cover
- Free SMS and/or email notifications included
We’ll give you a full refund if your parcel isn’t delivered by 9am or 1pm the next working day
When do you want your parcel to get there?
- By 9am – guaranteed delivery of parcels (up to 2kg) by 9am next working day, with inclusive compensation cover up to £50 for loss or damage
- By 1pm – guaranteed delivery of parcels (up to 10kg) by 1pm next working day, with inclusive compensation cover up to £500 for loss or damage
- Saturday delivery – Post Office® branches will accept your items on Friday, for delivery on a Saturday, for an additional charge
Tracking and proof of delivery
Follow your parcel’s progress from start to finish with online tracking and signature on delivery. Keep your customers informed with free SMS and/or email notifications.
Is there compensation for loss, damage or delay?
If your parcel isn’t delivered by 9am or 1pm the next working day, we’ll give you a full refund.
To protect against loss or damage, Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed by 9am has inclusive compensation cover of £50 while Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed by 1pm has inclusive compensation cover of £500.
Both services give you the option to increase your cover up to the value of £2,500. You can also purchase tiered consequential loss cover up to the value of £10,000.
How much will it cost?
You can calculate the price for delivery of your parcel using our Get a price tool. If you send 5,000 parcels or more per year, you’ll qualify for our special pricing.
Anything else you need to know?
You must drop off your Special Delivery Guaranteed parcels before the latest acceptance time. For full details and answers to other frequently asked questions, check our Special Delivery help page.
*Calls may be recorded and monitored for training and compliance purposes. Calls cost 5p per minute plus your telephone company's network access charge.