- You want to send an item within the UK, and you know the street address but not the postcode.
- You may know the postcode, but want to double-check the full street address.
- Use the Royal Mail Postcode finder to search for up to 15 postcodes a day, free of charge. Just enter as much of the address as you know into the search boxes and select ‘Find postcode’.
- You can also search for a street address, if you know the postcode and house number.
- If you can’t find it online, just call 09063 021 222, 8.00am to 5.00pm weekdays (calls charged at 50p/min), or 08457 111 222 5.00pm to 7.00pm weekdays, 9.00am to 2.00pm Saturdays (calls charged at local rates). We are only able to provide a maximum of three postcodes on any one call.
- For an international postcode, call 08456 113 424.Calls charged at local rate.