- Royal Mail Business Mail® 1st Class and Business Mail Parcels are increasing by an average of 1%
- Royal Mail 24® and Royal Mail 48® Parcels are increasing by an average of 1% (excluding add-ons and surcharges)
- Overall International Business services will increase on average by less than 1%*
- International Tracking and Signature Business Parcel prices will reduce by up to 4% on average
- Royal Mail Advertising Mail® Parcels will increase on average by 4%
- Royal Mail Publishing Mail® Parcels will increase on average by 4%
*Please note the overall price rise may differ dependent on the service you use and your traffic profile.
Continue to save with Franking
- Products purchased through a franking machine will increase. Prices for sending a 1st Class Letter will start from 52p and a 2nd Class Letter from 39p.
- Franking continues to offer great value for money, save over 17% when sending a 1st Class Letter or over 27% when sending a 2nd Class Letter when compared to stamps when using a franking machine.
- Royal Mail Mailmark® franking continues to offer the best prices for franking products and services with up to 3p off the price for 2nd Class.
- Sending a parcel with franking is still great value send a 1st Class small parcel from £3.00 and a 2nd Class small parcel from £2.50.
- A new International Large Letter format of 35.3cm x 25cm x 2.5cm is being introduced and Royal Mail International Tracked will be available to more countries worldwide.
For more information on Franking and Royal Mail Mailmark® franking visit www.royamail.com/franking
Download your business price guides here
Download international business services ratecards here
- Royal Mail International Business Mail rate card (valid from 30 March 2015)
- Royal Mail International Business Parcels rate card (valid from 30 March 2015)
- Royal Mail International Business Tracking and Signature Services rate card (valid from 30 March 2015)
Download your business price wallcharts here
- International stamps and franking wallchart from 30th March 2015 (Valid from 30 March 2015)
- UK stamps and franking wallchart from 30th March 2015 (Valid from 30 March 2015)
- Royal Mail Mailmark franking wallchart from 30th March 2015 (Valid from 30 March 2015)
Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed®: This year, we’re helping you get items in the hands of
your customers faster, guaranteed, by maintaining the prices of our Special Delivery Guaranteed
services on Account.†
† All Special Delivery on Account price points are frozen, but changes in your traffic profile can have an impact on which price you pay.
Royal Mail Tracked 24 and Royal Mail Tracked 48: If you have a Royal Mail Tracked account, your price changes will be notified to you before the anniversary of your contract. If you do not have a Royal Mail Tracked account, contact us to find out how Royal Mail Tracked can help your business to grow.
Royal Mail Tracked Returns: Great news, if you have a Tracked account, or 1,000 items across
Royal Mail Tracked, Royal Mail International Tracked/Tracked & Signed, and Returns you now
qualify for our enhanced Tracked Returns service. Contact us on 08457 950 950 to find out more.
Royal Mail 24 and Royal Mail 48: Parcel prices up to 1kg are rising by up to 2% depending on speed
of service and quantity posted and you’ll notice that we’ve increased our volume discounts to help your
business as it grows. Royal Mail Large Letters are increasing by an average of 4%. For heavier items
there’s great news – parcel prices from 1kg-2kg have been reduced, giving even better value.
Providing you with greater value
We remain committed to developing our parcels business to improve the service that we offer you.
We are investing £130 million into new hand-held technology to improve our tracking capabilities
and provide more flexible delivery services.
As part of our ongoing programme of investing in technology, systems and infrastructure, we have
just launched new shipping labels which include a barcode to allow us to monitor the progress of
your shipments through the network.
In order to take advantage of these improvements you will need to use one of our Parcels Shipping
Solutions, to generate barcoded labels. If you currently use the Royal Mail PPI generator to produce your parcel labels, please ring 0800 996 1656 to find out more about our Parcel Shipping Solutions today.
We have made some changes to the prices of our marketing services and general correspondence products.
Download our price guides and rate cards below.
- Marketing Services and general correspondence price guide from 30 March 2015 (valid from 30 March 2015)
- Rate card for Advertising Mail and Sustainable Advertising Mail from 30 March 2015 (valid from 30 March 2015)
- Rate card for Publishing Mail from 30 March 2015 (valid from 30 March 2015)
- Business Mail Ratecard (valid from 5 January 2015)
Please note that all prices are as announced on 5 January 2015, except for:
- Response parcels
- Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed with Response parcels
- Advertising Mail and Sustainable Advertising Mail parcels
Publishing Mail parcels
We would like to advise you of forthcoming changes to Door to Door pricing tariffs and product specifications. The changes will come into effect for distributions starting 30th March 2015.
Please be aware that distributions booked and confirmed by 6th March 2015 for distribution later in the year will not be affected by these changes. They will be charged at current pricing levels provided the distribution is not amended.
Changes to Royal Mail’s Door to Door pricing tariffs
Prices will increase on average by 2.5%.
Full details of our new prices (applicable from 30th March 2015) can be downloaded here
Postcode Sector bandings
The number of postcode sector bandings remains unchanged at 9 sector bands for door drops of over 200,000 items. However, to more closely reflect the costs of delivery in certain areas, we are changing the band distribution across our postcode sectors from 30th March 2015. Any changes to prices as a result of the change to bandings are factored in to the 2015 tariff increases highlighted above.
- A breakdown of the postcode sectors together with the assigned banding (applicable from 30th March 2015) can be downloaded here
All online bookings made before 21:45 hours on 6th March 2015 will be accepted at our current prices. All other booking application forms must be received by our Sales Centre by 17:00 hours on 2nd March 2015 in order to obtain our current prices; all previously confirmed contracts will also be honoured at current prices provided no amendments are made to the contract.
Use our online price calculator to find the best options for your mailing.
For other prices such as stamps, franking, parcels and international please visit: www.royalmail.com/prices
Should you need any further details please see the appropriate product guides at www.royalmail.com or call 08457 950 950
Changes to our prices from 30 March 2015