UK delivery by 9am, 10am or noon next working day
Parcelforce expressAM services offer guaranteed, UK-wide delivery before lunchtime next working day. Opt for 9am, 10am, or noon, with a range of convenient collection and delivery options. For peace of mind, parcels are fully tracked and signed for as standard.
At a Glance
- Next working day delivery by 9am, 10am or noon
- Convenient collection, drop-off and delivery options
- Guaranteed, fully tracked, and with signature on delivery
When do you want your parcel to get there?
A choice of delivery options – prices vary accordingly.
- 9am – guaranteed delivery by 09:00 next working day
- 10am – guaranteed delivery by 10:00 next working day
- AM – guaranteed delivery by 12:00 next working day
Need a package to be delivered over the weekend? Parcelforce express 9, 10 and AM offer Saturday delivery to the majority of UK destinations, for an additional fee of £7.50 plus VAT per consignment.
We’ll give you a 100% refund if your parcel doesn’t arrive on time
What can you send?
With expressAM, you can send individual parcels weighing up to 30kg. Parcels can be up to 1.5 metres in length, and the length and girth combined should not exceed 3 metres.
How much will it cost?
The price you pay varies depending on the collection and delivery options you select for your parcel. You can calculate the price for the services below.
Save money with flexible collection, drop-off and delivery options
We’re happy to collect your item from your door and deliver it to your customer’s address. But discounts are available if you book online and drop off your parcel, or select for your recipient to pick it up.
Compared to our full prices, you can take advantage of the following online discounts if you choose one of our convenience options, with a minimum of:
- £1 off if you drop your parcel off at one of 10,500 local Post Office® branches.
- £1.50 off if you drop your parcel off at one of our 54 Parcelforce Worldwide depots.
- £1 off if you choose for your recipient to pick up their parcel from a Post Office® branch.
- £1.50 off if you choose for your recipient to pick up their parcel from one of our Parcelforce Worldwide depots.
Tracking and proof of delivery
Follow your parcel’s progress from start to finish with online tracking and signature on delivery.
Is there compensation for loss, damage, or delay?
Delivery time is guaranteed. If your parcel doesn’t arrive on time, we’ll refund 100% of the delivery cost.
There’s also £200 of compensation included to protect against loss or damage, which can be increased up to the value of £2,500.
Anything else you need to know?
Got a question or need some help with a Parcelforce Worldwide service?