International Business Tracked Returns
Increased clarity on global returns
International Business Tracked Returns user guidepdf, 954.77 KB
i-shipper retailer user guidepdf, 1.91 MB - setting up your returns link to i-shipper and addign the necessary customisation to give your site a local look for your customers
i-shipper login guidepdf, 682.41 KB - register and obtain the necessary sign in credentials to access i-shipper
Making returns easy for you and your customers
How to use this service
You can access this service if:
- you are already using International Business Tracked or
- you spend a minimum of £5,000 annually on International Business Services.
Contact your account manager or call us on 0800 177 7548 to find out more.
Find out more about International Tracked Returns
When your customers return an item, they need to go to our online returns portal to create, download and print a label.
You can upload the label information in advance, making the returns process much easier for them.
There are two ways to do this:
- With our API solution that helps you manage all your shipping with ease, or
- By uploading data on specific items to the portal.
Download the International Business Parcels Tracked Returns user guide (pdf, 954.77 KB) to learn more about customising your returns portal.
- We have great relationships with the local brands your customers trust to return their items
- 23% of customers want to drop their items off at a Post Office, we provide the preferred channel of choice
Prohibitions and restrictions apply to returns as well as sent items.
We restrict or prohibit certain items from our network. You are advised to carefully read the restrictions on items like:
- Perfumes or aftershaves
- Nail varnish, polish or gel
It’s also your responsibility to check the prohibited and restricted items for countries you trade with.