We know that measuring media performance is critical for effective campaigns, and now we've made it easier for you to measure the effectiveness of mail against other media using JICMAIL. Part of our Insight Engine, this is the first ever measurement metrics for mail, and it's completely free.
What can you get from the Insight Engine
Providing you with the comprehensive data and insights you need to add mail as a channel into your media planning, with the JICMAIL enhanced Insight Engine you can better understand:
- how direct mail performs in your specific industry sector
- the reach of direct mail - the average number of people mail is shared with
- the frequency of direct mail – the average number of times mail is read or revisited
- the commercial actions consumers take as a direct result of receiving mail (e.g. whether they made a purchase or went online)
- the length of time mail stays in the home on average
All these results are available as a downloadable, personalised PDF for free.
Why direct mail?
In today’s digital environment, standing out from the crowd can be a real challenge. The good news is that independent research confirms that direct mail is an effective way to drive cut-through and deliver lasting impressions for businesses. Mail is shared, looked at multiple times and retained in the home
When added to the marketing mix it can boost ROI by as much as 12%.*
Get started now
Try JICMAIL now - it's free
Plus fill in the form below to download our free whitepaper and learn more about JICMAIL
Simply complete your details and you can download the PDF 'Demonstrating the effectiveness of mail. JICMAIL, the new way to measure success'.
*Royal Mail MarketReach, The Private Life of Mail, 2014