Print barcoded labels with Despatch Express
Key Benefits of Despatch Express
- Saves time and streamlines your mailing process
- Automatically generates sequentially numbered labels for you
- Provides a searchable record of despatched items
- The software and integrated Postcode Address File (PAF) are automatically updated
- Eliminates the need for you to complete paperwork.
Key Features of Despatch Express
- Despatch Express produces barcoded address labels with PPI, Service Indicator and Return Address
- The integrated Postcode Address File (PAF) ensures accurate addressing
- Generic system-branded labels for all postage services removing the need to change label rolls each time a different product is selected
- Includes an automated link to Royal Mail’s electronic billing system, removing the need to manually fill in docket books and so providing an accurate and faster billing process.
To run the Despatch Express CD-ROM, your computer should have the following minimum technical specification:
- Windows 2000 (with .net 1.0 framework installed) with166 Mhz processor (minimum) and 64Mb RAM, or Windows XP (with .net 1.0 framework installed) with 300 Mhz processor (minimum) and 128Mb RAM.
- A CD/DVD drive
- An internet connection
- 5GB Hard Disk space available for installation (with 3.5GB Hard Disk space available for ongoing running)
- Access to a report printer (any standard Laserjet)
- Access to a 4 inch thermal label printer which is listed on the Seagull Drivers website. See below for access to a suitable printer (Zebra GK420d)
Thermal Label Printer
Download the Sales leaflet
Download the Product Specification
Download Set Up Guide with Royal Mail Despatch Express
Download the Printer Agreement
For price details and to arrange the supply of a GK420d printer speak with your account manager or call our Royal Mail Sales Centre on 08457 950 950.
For all printer technical queries and support contact the printer supplier direct on 0871 789 7990.
PLEASE NOTE: Royal Mail does not supply any hardware to customers.
- View the Despatch Express Frequently Asked Questions
- Download the Despatch Express User Guide (PDF 2.43 MB)
- Download Despatch Express – Interfacing with your system (PDF 945 KB) for information on how to connect Despatch Express to your own system
- Find out more about setting up a business account
- Learn more about our tracked mail products
- Download Despatch Express Set up Guide (PDF 2.89 MB)