What is Track & Trace and how do I use it?
Track & Trace lets you check the delivery status of trackable items you’ve sent or which have been sent to you. Enter your item reference number online to see the status of your item. If you’ve used a service that includes a ‘signature on delivery’, you can also use Track & Trace to see a copy of the signature we received.
Our UK services trackable with Track & Trace
- Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed™
- Royal Mail Tracked™
Royal Mail Signed For™
Our international services trackable with Track & Trace
International Signed For™
How do I use Track & Trace?
Just go to the Track & Trace homepage, enter your item reference number into the search box and click on the ‘track item’ button. The status of your item will then be shown. If you’ve used Recorded Signed For™ you will also be able to see who signed for your item. Learn more about getting a signature on delivery
Go to the Track & Trace homepage
Welcome to our help centre
All the help and advice you could ever need.
- What is Track & Trace and how do I use it?
- How do I find my reference number?
- Tell me more about getting a signature on delivery
- How do I get it there faster next time?
- Track and Trace isn't accepting my reference number
- I’ve lost my reference number
- It says delivered but my item hasn’t arrived
- My item was delayed
- I can’t read the signature
- I need more help
- How do I track items sent from and to overseas countries?