Help with Redirections
Some frequently asked questions about Redirections are below:
- How long does it take to arrange a redirection?
- Can I have mail redirected to an address outside of the UK?
- What age restriction is there on Redirections?
- When will my redirected mail arrive?
- Will you redirect mail sent to me by Special Delivery™, Recorded Signed For™ and Royal Mail Tracked®?
- How do I change the details of my Redirection?
- How can I cancel my Redirection?
- What happens if I need to relocate again within the Redirection period?
- I have a PO Box®. Can I still redirect mail to my new address?
- Can I have my mail redirected to a British Forces Post Office® (BFPO) address?
- Can I have mail redirected from another country to my address in the UK?
- Is there any mail you can't redirect?
- I hold power of attorney for somebody. Can I apply on their behalf?
- There has been a death and I need to arrange a Redirection of their mail, what do I need to do?