Details of our modernisation programme
Delivering our plan for the future
We're proud to deliver mail to the UK's households and businesses, six days a week. Changes in the way we communicate and use mail mean we are modernising how we operate.
The changes we’re making
- Changing how we deliver - planning new, efficient routes using a blend of technology and people to find the best ways to deliver mail to your local area.
- Using new equipment which is safer and more secure for transporting mail to you and your customers.
- Modernising our mail centre network - investing in modern buildings, sorting machinery and ways of working.
- Using even more hand-held trackers to give you better, quicker visibility of the mail you're sending or receiving.
- Working across our UK and international networks to reduce our impact on the environment.
- Modernising deliveries - efficient routes and new equipment are changing the way we deliver.
- Modernising sorting - investing in the latest technology and improving our sorting offices.
- Better mail tracking - providing real-time information helping you keep a better eye on your mail.
Need more information or help?
We have a dedicated support team for information and help about modernisation