Contact Royal Mail
Contact details for personal customers
If you’re moving home and want your mail to go with you, use our Redirection service.
If you’re going on holiday and want us to look after your mail, Keepsafe™ is the service for you.
If you’ve already applied for these services, see if the FAQs in our Help Centre will help in the 'Receiving Mail' section.
Can't find the answers? Call us on 08457 777 888, or if you're outside the UK call +44 1782 668 007.
If you'd prefer, you can also use our online contact form.
Our opening hours are 8am - 6pm Monday to Friday and 8am - 1pm on Saturdays.
Visit our Online Shop for a wide range of gifts, stamp collectibles, postage and packaging.
If you’ve got any enquiries about our Online Shop or your purchases contact us on 08457 641 641.
If you're calling from outside of the UK, dial (+44) 131 316 7483.
Alternatively you can email us at email@example.com
Online, please choose one of the following options which best describes your reason for contacting us:
• I'm a business or registered charity and need more information or need to get in touch
• I've got a problem with a Redelivery or paying a fee
• Lost or delayed mail
• Damaged goods
• Keepsafe™ or Redirection service
• Enquiry about working for Royal Mail
• I would like to comment on Royal Mail staff
• Report a problem or would like to make a complaint
• To contact us about your Online Postage account regarding using the service or postage already purchased online email the team at firstname.lastname@example.org
• To contact us about a SmartStamp® account email the team on email@example.com
By post to
Royal Mail Customer Experience
PO Box 740