When families move, they spend more in the first six months than in the next five years. With our Home Movers Mailing Service, you’ll have the details and addresses for newly-moved families and businesses. You can tailor our data services to your business needs;
- be the first to get your message in front of customers
- reach up to 100,000 home movers every month
- have the option of a quoting In Association with Royal Mail on your personalised mailing.
Prices starts at just £180/1000 recored with a minimum order of 5,000 records.
Across the UK, every year around 1.5 million households move home. That’s over 10% of the adult population.
Approximately 65% of people who move home ask Royal Mail to redirect their mail. This data is the basis of the Home Movers Database. Once a redirection form is complete within around two weeks, you can rent the data.
The optimal moment
When people move to a new house, they‘re also interested in finding new products and services. From choosing a broadband provider to finding a builder or locating the right garage, a new location translates into fresh opportunities to focus your marketing efforts and increase sales.
With Home Movers Database you can:
- acknowledge and build on the personal circumstances of your customers
- connect with consumers when they expect and want to spend money
- create relationships before shopping patterns are established
What we offer
The Royal Mail Home Movers Database is a unique data source which enables Companies to reach individuals who have just moved home – a key life stage event, and the perfect opportunity for a business to reach out to them.
Data is sourced and ID verified, from the Royal Mail’s Redirection Service which generates around 100,000 new movers each month.
The database holds named individuals who have given permission for the data to be used by 3rd parties for marketing purposes. Plus a ‘Dear Occupier’ mailing option is available which enables you to mail to a moved from addresses.
The data options:
You can rent the Home Movers Database for one off mailings selecting on; Recency, Age and Cameo profile selections.
Royal Mail also offers an optional customer profiling service to help you:
- visualise exactly where your customers live
- understand how far they have to travel to your store
- analyse competitor or other retail activity within your catchment area
- identify which areas best match your profile for a mailing drop.
For more information, please contact your account manager or call our team on 0845 6000 098.
We offer a range of different services that can be tailored to suit your business and your budget. From de-duped address data to full response management and analysis, we can provide information and services that will help you find new relationships. To find out more about what Home Movers Mailing Service can do for you, get in touch with your Royal Mail contact or call 0845 6000 098.
Search help for more answers...
What level of detail is captured in the data?
Our data includes :
- Move recency selections
- name, address
- Anniversary and Multiuse data available
- IPersonalised “moved to” , Unpersonalised “moved from” data
- Select data using our data profiling tools
- most significant cluster – ‘affluent singles & couples in exclusive urban neighbourhoods
analysed by geographical spread nationally and local – can determine “hot spot” areas
How often do you update the data?
We update data weekly. The home mover database includes:
- 1.2m records added per annum
- 100k approx records added each month
Are there any criteria for using the Home Movers Database?
Yes. We do have some guidelines. In addition to giving us information on your target audience and response rates, you should also agree to:
- target a minimum of 5,000 records
- create a product or service offering that’s exciting and relevant to home movers
supply artwork that meets our standards.