At Royal Mail, data is the core of our business. Before the Audience Provision team begins building lists of consumer or business prospects, we focus on understanding who your customers are. By using transactional and behavioural data from our own profiling tools (Cameo and Mosaic), we can help you:
- optimise communications with your customers
- discover new audiences that are similar to your customers
- deliver effective campaigns.
Audience Provision can keep helping you deliver campaigns with better results. We offer our customers business intelligence that makes a difference. With Audience Provision you’ll:
- understand who your customers are and maximise your results – with new insights and accurate targeting, your marketing investment will perform better then ever before
- target your customers at the right time with the right offer delivering more effective marketing
- find new target audiences to help grow your business.
- have access to response data so you can fine-tune campaigns and further improve their effectiveness.
What we offer
Using Royal Mail’s resources and knowledge, we overlay extensive lifestyle, demographic and attitudinal data on your customers. This in turn gives you a foundation of valuable market insight – insight which can make your next marketing campaign more effective. Our expert analysis is the starting point for communications that will engage your customers, and make an impact on your bottom line.
Increase your reach
Our Data team is on to hand to help you find new targeted audiences or prospects that match your existing customer profile.
Grow your returns
With valuable insights into your customers and new prospects, you’ll be in a position to maximise return on investment from every penny of your marketing budget.
Our Data Services team will work with you to identify your target market and create an accurate data brief. We’ll evaluate the options for you and then put forward a proposal covering sources, data counts and costs. You’ll be in a position to know exactly what you’re paying for.
Contact us on 08456 000 098 or email us at email@example.com.