Whether you’re sending direct mail, catalogues or invoices, International Business Mail is a convenient, cost effective solution for the delivery of your overseas office mail.
From handing over your items and letting us do everything else for ultimate convenience, to sorting your mail by destination for our most competitive rates; there are a number of options for presenting your mail, as well as a choice of delivery speed.
Choose a sorting option
Zero Sort Premium means we’ll do the hard work for you. All you need to do is put your mixed mail in a mail bag with a consignment note.
We’ll count, separate and individually weigh your items, and add the necessary postal markings, a UK return address and bill by department if you need us to.
Zero Sort (previously Unsorted) is designed to save you money if you’re prepared to separate your business mail by service speed.
Compared with the Zero Sort Premium option, you’ll need to provide us with details about the volume and weight of your daily dispatches and complete the necessary documentation.
- Zone Sort offers a cost saving option when you separate your mail into European Union and Rest of World.
Country Sort means you can benefit from pricing by country, as long as you sort and present your mail in country order.
Country Sort has two extra options depending on the volume of mail you’re sending:
- Country Sort Low Volume requires a at least of 1,000 letters or 500 Large Letters per posting.
- Country Sort High Volume requires 4,000 letters or 1,000 Large Letters per posting, unless the posting is combined with a UK sorted bulk mail service, when the minimum quantity is 50 letters or 10 Large Letters per posting.
- Max Sort (previously Destination Sort) offers our best savings for customers willing to sort their mail by destination. A destination being the location where we hand your mail over to the domestic postal authority.
You’ll need to present your mail by format (i.e. Letters, Large Letters, etc) and have a minimum bag weight of 1.5kg per destination, per format.
- Zero Sort Premium means we’ll do the hard work for you. All you need to do is put your mixed mail in a mail bag with a consignment note.
There are three options available:
Service EU Rest of World Priority 3–5 days 5–7 days Standard
(Available with Max Sort only)
Not applicable 14–21 days Economy 10–15 days 6–12 weeks
You can send items using our International Business Mail service, as long as they fall within the length, width, height and weight sending criteria we’ve outlined below.
You can send anything bigger or heavier through Parcelforce Worldwide.
Over Under Thickness Weight Letters 140mm x 90mm 245 mm x 165 mm 5mm or less 100g or less Large Letters 140mm x 90mm 381mm x 305mm 20mm or less 500g or less Rolls Length + 2 x diameter should be at least 170mm.
No single side can be shorter than 100mm.
Length + 2 x diameter should be no more than 1040mm.
No single side can be longer than 900mm.
n/a Up to 2kg Parcels 140mm x 90mm Length + width + height is no greater than 900mm.
No single side can be longer than 600mm.
n/a Up to 2kg
Before you mail
Here you’ll find more details about the options we offer, along with advice on preparing your mail for collection including sorting, bagging, addressing, and any paperwork you’ll need to complete.
Already using International Business Mail?
Find out all you need to know about sorting and presenting your mail, including downloads in our International Mail sortation guide
How to buy
Whether you have an account or not, call us now and we’ll be happy to get you started and answer any questions you might have.