Occasionally we are unable to deliver an item to you because nobody was available to sign for the item, or the size of the item meant that it could not be posted through your letterbox. Now you can arrange redelivery quickly and conveniently direct from your computer, either to your own address, to your local Post Office® branch or to another address in your same postcode area.
- A postcode area is the first half of your postcode, for example, in the postcode M1 9PG, the postcode area is "M1".
- For security reasons, Special Delivery™ and Royal Mail Tracked® items cannot be redelivered to another address.
- We hold items for 18 calendar days before returning them to their sender - any redelivery date must be within 18 calendar days of the first delivery attempt.
- 48 working hours notice is required for a redelivery (this will be the earliest date selectable online) – if your item is due to be returned prior to this point it will have to be collected.
- Book redelivery online
- Redeliver to your own address or another
- Convenient and free of charge
- Collect from your local Post Office®