For the last seven years, we have commissioned Delivery Matters research to help etailers better understand the needs of online shoppers. Each year Delivery Matters explores various key areas. Areas we've researched include:
- Why online shoppers shop online?
- How much do online shoppers spend and how often do they spend it?
- What are online shoppers buying?
- The prevailing issue of cart abandonment, the reasons behind it and what they do after they’ve abandoned their cart
- Online shoppers preferences in delivery providers and how they feel about them
- Preferred delivery locations
- The issue of returns and customers preference in method of returns items
NOW AVAILABLE: International Delivery Matters.
Getting started as an exporter can feel daunting, but at Royal Mail we’re here to help. We believe ‘international’ is just another postcode and can help businesses like yours offer an excellent delivery service, building trust with your customers while keeping costs under control. This research will be a great place to start. Download our USA, Australia, China, France and Germany reports.
Delivery Matters – Returns Special
This year we’ve also built on our regular research to take a closer look at returns with Delivery Matters - Returns Special. We’ve taken a deep dive into the whole returns process, helping etailers and marketplace sellers understand what matters to online shoppers when they need to send something back.
To take advantage of our products and services and how to set up an account please contact the following:
Need to set up an account?
If you don’t already have one, you can Contact us
Many of our customers have Account Managers
If your business has a Royal Mail Account Manager, contact yours and find out more about how our products can benefit your business.
Search our help centre
Enter your keyword(s) below to search our Help Centre.