Track & Trace
How to use it
Track & Trace lets you check the delivery status of trackable items you’ve sent or which have been sent to you. If you've used Royal Mail Signed For™ you can use Track and Trace to confirm when your item has been delivered. Enter your item reference number online to see the status of your item. If you’ve used a service that includes a ‘signature on delivery’, you can also use Track & Trace to see a copy of the signature we received.
UK trackable and confirmation of delivery services
UK confirmation of delivery service
International trackable and confirmation of delivery services
How do I use Track & Trace?
Just go to the Track & Trace homepage, enter your item reference number into the search box and click on the ‘track item’ button.The status of your item will then be shown. If you’ve used Royal Mail Signed For™, or any other signature services, you will also be able to view who signed for your item. Learn more about getting a signature on delivery
Return to the Track & Trace homepage
Welcome to our help centre
All the help and advice you could ever need.
- It says accepted but I don't recognise the postcode or address
- What is Track & Trace and how do I use it?
- How do I find my reference number?
- Tell me more about getting a signature on delivery
- How do I get it there faster next time?
- It says delivered, but it hasn’t arrived
- Track and Trace isn't accepting my reference number?
- I've lost my tracking reference number
- My item was delayed
- I can't read the signature
- I need more help
Find out more about our Track & Trace service.Read the full article