Certificates of posting
Sending multiple items from the Post Office®
You should keep certificates of posting when sending multiple items. These have been designed to make your Post Office® experience smoother and more efficient.
How it works:
- 1.Simply download and print the form below
- 2.Input all the address data
- 3.Handover with your items at the Post Office®, your form will be stamped
- 4.Keep the form in a safe place along with your receipt
The bulk posting forms are available in two formats dependant on the service you use.
1st and 2nd Class mail for the UK and International Standard or International Economy for international destinations:
Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed™, Royal Mail Signed For™, International Tracked, International Signed and International Tracked & Signed:
Welcome to our help centre
All the help and advice you could ever need.
- I need a certificate of posting for handing over multiple items at a Post Office® branch
- Tell me about restricted goods
- Tell me about prohibited goods
- Top tips for sending mail
- How to address your mail correctly
- What is the best way to send valuables, money or jewellery?
- Tell me about size and weight formats
- I need advice about wrapping and packaging
- How do I present my mail for collection?
- Do you have a guide on wrapping and packaging?
- I need advice sending mail to the Channel Islands and Isle of Man
- How do I present my mail at a Post Office®?
- How do I order mail supplies online?
- I need help using posting cheques
To save time you can download copies here to take along with your mailRead the full article