Welcome to our help centre
All the help and advice you could ever need.
- What is a 'Something for you' card?
- What if the date on my card is more than 18 days ago?
- What is the 13 character reference number?
- Can I get my item any sooner?
- What time will my item be redelivered?
- What if something goes wrong?
- What is a postcode area?
- Why can I not arrange a redelivery for the next working day?
- What is the ‘Local Collect’ Service mentioned on the ‘Something for you’ card?
- What are the opening hours of the Delivery Office?
These should be stated on the back of the 'Something for you' card. You can call 0845 6050767 for details of your nearest Delivery Office or you can call the number printed on the card.Read the full article